One Pan Wild BC Salmon and Green Beans
Recipe supplied by Cory Walby. Follow him on instagram @saturday_night_test_kitchen
- 1 fillet Wild BC Pink Salmon (or any other fresh wild salmon you prefer)
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Grainy Mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp fresh cracked Pepper
- ½ lime – juiced
- 1 lbs – trimmed fresh Green Beans
- Set Oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, combine all ingredients, except salmon, and bring to a simmer. Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Cut your salmon into what ever portions you want (we find a full fillet makes 4 big ones, or 6 smaller ones). Place it on the baking sheet. Take cleaned green beans and dress them in 3 tbsp of the glaze from the pot. Toss and coat well. Arrange on the pan with the salmon. Glaze salmon generously as well.
- Place in oven for 10 min.
- At the 10 min mark, open and glaze salmon again. Close oven and cook for 2 more min and then open oven and glaze again!
- Close and cook for 2 more minutes. Open and glaze one last time! Pull from the oven!
- Garnish with Lime zest and lime wedges. Serve warm!
Wild BC Salmon was provide by 1 Fish 2 Fish Fresh Seafood Market