Mediterranean Wild BC Salmon Salad
The warm days of summer might be drawing to a close, so take advantage of every opportunity to get outside and enjoy a picnic featuring wild salmon!
¾ cup water
- ½ cup couscous
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped canned pimento OR roasted red pepper
- 8 black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (7.5 oz / 213 g) wild salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp each, olive oil and water
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Bring water to boil in saucepan; add couscous, cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes; fluff with fork.
- In salad bowl combine couscous and remaining salad ingredients.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss.