Wild BC Salmon Spread - With Jenice Yu
We teamed up with Jenice Yu of Fresh Ideas Start Here to prepare this quick and easy appetizer recipe using Wild BC Salmon.
- 150 grams of Wild BC Chum Salmon or Wild BC Salmon of your choice
- 100 grams of Smoked Wild BC Coho Salmon
- 150 grams of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp of fresh dill
- 1 tsp of fresh parsley
- Juice from one lemon
- Remove any skin from your salmon.
- Place your salmon in an oven safe dish. Sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for 25-30 min at 300ºF.
- Smoked salmon: Chop up into small pieces.
- Add your cooked salmon and the diced up smoked salmon in a bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, mayo, fresh dill, fresh parsley, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Mix together till blended and then let chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
Serve with fresh bread or crackers. Enjoy!
Provided by: Jenice Yu
Owner of Fresh Ideas Start Here (F.I.S.H.)