BBQ Sockeye Salmon with Grilled Avocado & BC Blueberry Relish
Ned’s Awesome BBQ Sockeye Salmon with Grilled Avocado, Lemon & Lime BC Blueberry & Honey Relish
- 4-5 oz pcs of wild BC sockeye salmon
- 1 whole avocado, pitted and peeled
- Grill or BBQ salmon for about 3-4 minutes per side, seasoned with sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Season avocado with S & P, rubbed in EVOO and grill
Lemon & Lime BC Blueberry ‘Jam’
This can be made with any local fresh seasonal fruit, but BC Blueberries Rock!
- 4 cups fresh BCB
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- tbsp cracked black pepper
- 2 whole lemons & limes, zested and juiced
Cook everything together in a small pot for 15 minutes, cool and serve! This is great on grilled fish, Ocean wise seafood or grilled meats. Also great on cheese plates! And over Vanilla Ice Cream!!!!!
Recipe provided by Executive Chef, Ned Bell.
BC CHEF RECIPE SERIES