Cedar Plank Wild BC Salmon
- 1 Cedar plank (presoaked for 12hrs)
- 2 Salmon filets (6oz)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 Red onion (sliced)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to high heat. Place prepared cedar plank on grill and heat for 1-2 mins, until dry.
- Turn heat down to medium heat. Rub salmon filets with olive oil and arrange on plank. Season salmon filets well with salt and pepper.
- Top salmon with red onion slices and lemon slices.
- Cook salmon on the grill, covered, for 10-14 mins, or until opaque and easily flaked with a fork.
Provided by: Jenice Yu
Owner of Fresh Ideas Start Here (F.I.S.H.)